There are certain things that everyone wants to do before they die. Things that people would, in their present circumstances, be too lazy to do. Others would think of them as simply infeasible.
However if they knew that they were going to die in, let’s just say soon, they would start ticking those wishes off their bucket lists before they.. kick the bucket.
So I pretended just that. And went on ahead to write a little list of things I’d like – nay - love to do before I die. Read on ahead.
My Bucket List
- Visit Greece, Venice, Paris, Machu Pichu, The Great Coral Reef, Istanbul, The Neuschwanstein Castle, the Highlands (in Scotland) and the Northern Areas of Pakistan.
For once, make my brother so happy that he spontaneously hugs me
- Beat Shehryar in Virtua Tennis
- Get the laptop of my dreams
- See extremism sent packing to hell without America taking control over Pakistan
- Start praying 5 times a day
- Get slim
- Become successful at what I love (writing and computer-related shiznit)
- Hug my little cousin so hard it makes her cry for her Momma
- Appear on TV on account of something positive
- Start driving
- Fart the worst fart in a crowded space and capture people’s expressions and then, anonymously, upload it on YouTube
- Drive on the Autobahn in a Bugatti Veyron without killing myself.
- Play Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Throw an absolutely HUGE party with all my close friends
- Be good at tennis
- Perform Hajj
Keep all rozas in the month of Ramadan
- Visit Makkah and Madina
- Learn French or Persian. Either would do
- Sleep under the stars with someone that shall be not be mentioned (thasss you gurrrllll )
- Create my own website: artsyHANDS
- Have any one of my articles published in an international magazine
- Play some game online and own every player in it and get to say “I ownzz” without being lyful (the opposite of truthful?)
- Make Mama and Baba cry tears of pride at something I do
- Meet Quaid-e-Azam
- Experience weightlessness
- Eat Mama’s Cheese Cake without being nagged
- Grow the most bad-ass beard
- Write a good poem
- Eat a cookie
I came up with my little bucket list in a jiffy.
What Ghalib Said..
Hazaron khwaishein aisi ki har khwaish par dum niklay
Bahut niklay merein armaan lekin phir bhi kam niklay.
*Wipes off tear* Wah! Muqarar! Muqarar!